[SVN] Markdown bundle questions

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Sun Nov 20 15:53:08 UTC 2005

On 18/11/2005, at 22:24, Paul Bissex wrote:

> So my question is: 1) would it be bad to remove that drop command
> and/or 2) am I missing any other way to offer both these features?

If you make two drag commands to handle the same drop, TM will prompt
you like for all other bundle item “conflicts”.

But I'd also say just overwrite the existing drop command (when you
get TM_BUNDLE_SUPPORT), as it was probably made mostly for completeness.

> Also, I encountered what I think might be a svn bug when I tried to
> fix the capitalization on the bundle:

There's a reason why we don't do capitalization changes on repository
items :)

The svn mv you did will work, but in case someone has local changes,
it becomes problematic (since svn locally then won't be able to
entirely remove the old bundle).