[SVN] SVN idiot having commitment issues...

William D. Neumann wneumann at cs.unm.edu
Tue Nov 1 16:46:41 UTC 2005

OK, after finally upgrading to 10.4 and the post-10.3.8 builds of
TextMate, I actually got around to updating the OCaml bundles.
Unfortunately, my subversion juju is quite weak, and I'm having problems
pushing those updates to the repository.

When I issue an "svn commit", the files are sent over to the server, but
then it fails with the error message:

Transmitting file data .svn: Commit failed (details follow):
svn: PUT of
'/svn/Bundles/!svn/wrk/9ad9f876-8304-0410-8222-d8143977f158/trunk/Bundles/OCaml.tmbundle/Snippets/List.partition.plist':
501 Not Implemented (http://macromates.com)
svn: Your commit message was left in a temporary file:
svn:    '/Library/Application Support/TextMate/svn-commit.tmp'

So, um... what (no doubt stupid thing) am I doing wrong here?

William D. Neumann

---

"There's just so many extra children, we could just feed the
children to these tigers.  We don't need them, we're not doing
anything with them.

Tigers are noble and sleek; children are loud and messy."

         -- Neko Case

Life is unfair.  Kill yourself or get over it.
 	-- Black Box Recorder