[SVN] Revision 1039 (PHP)

Kumar McMillan kumar.mcmillan at gmail.com
Tue May 24 14:38:35 UTC 2005

On 5/21/05, Mats Persson <mats at imediatec.co.uk> wrote:
> -- improved PHP Variable handling (Big THANKS go to Kevin Ballard for that amazing regex !!)
> -- removed HEREDOC support from declaration function parameters, which shouldn't have been there, but was due to an oversight :)

Just updated to rev 1066 and as soon as I opened TM (with 3 PHP
projects) TextMate crashed on what appears to be regex inf. loops ?
When I re-opened, the same projects opened but no crash.  I even
opened a few more code files to be sure, but no crash.  Well, I am not
sure exactly what segment of code triggered it but here is the crash
report.  I guess I will find out soon enough if it is a persistent
problem ;)