[SVN] Numbers in LaTeX snippet filenames

Brad Miller bonelake at mac.com
Sun May 22 20:46:43 UTC 2005

On May 21, 2005, at 3:25 AM, Allan Odgaard wrote:

>> Can't you just have it catch the environments "enumerate",
>> "itemize" and "description", and have 'enter' always have that
>> behavior within that scope?
>>

> That's probably a good idea -- I only write letters in LaTeX, so
> I'm not really familiar with the various environments or when you
> use which commands (I did use LaTeX while I was a student, but I
> left everything about markup to my partners ;) )

I already made a start on writing the matching rules to use begin end
pairs for environments such as enumerate, itemize, description.  The
problem is that we are going to want to wait until we have the
recursive includes working so that we don't lose all the syntax
matching for everything in between  \begin{itemize} ... \end{itemize}

If there is another way to do it, someone please tell me!

Brad