[SVN] Revision 1050

Mats Persson mats at imediatec.co.uk
Sun May 22 09:53:43 UTC 2005

Initial submission of a new version of the old (b5) PHP-HTML-CSS-JS Syntax highlighting style.
Now known as "Pastels on Dark"
PLEASE NOTE!! This is still work in progress and will be cleaned up/structured further later on. There are way too many options in there, and some of them does not make sense to me, but maybe to others.

-- also added language specific settings for PHP, CSS, HTML  and JavaScript
These Specific settings may be incorporated into the default theme later on, but I don't really see the point or need in that.

Changed:
A   trunk/Settings/CSS_Specifics.tmScopeSettings
A   trunk/Settings/HTML_Specifics.tmScopeSettings
A   trunk/Settings/JavaScript_Specifics.tmScopeSettings
A   trunk/Settings/PHP_Specifics.tmScopeSettings
A   trunk/Settings/PastelsOnDark.tmScopeSettings