[SVN] TextMate 1.1b9

Eric Hsu erichsu at math.sfsu.edu
Thu May 19 16:17:48 UTC 2005

>> Wow, it _is_ faster. I have a project where it used to pause for
>> nearly 5 seconds even when switching back from another program.
>> Now it's nearly undetectable in pause.
>>

> I'm glad people are impressed by the progress and doesn't question
> what went on in previosu versions ;)

My workaround was to remove from the project a folder which had over
a thousand files in it. Unfortunately, the folder would keep coming
back every time there was a change in the directory... :)  so I ended
up moving the main files to a subdirectory.  Hopefully, my kludge is
now obsolete.

best wishes, Eric

---
Eric Hsu, Assistant Professor of Mathematics
San Francisco State University
erichsu at math.sfsu.edu
http://math.sfsu.edu/hsu