[SVN] TextMate 1.1b9

Eric Hsu erichsu at math.sfsu.edu
Thu May 19 15:31:14 UTC 2005

>> And syntax parsing is soooooo much faster.  Thank you!  On Tiger I
>> can't even see it redraw on files which used to lock up when first
>> opened.  nice job :)
>>

> And, the lag when opening up projects (because of folder ref's) is
> now < .5 sec rather than about 2-3 seconds (on my 1G Powerbook)

Wow, it _is_ faster. I have a project where it used to pause for
nearly 5 seconds even when switching back from another program. Now
it's nearly undetectable in pause.

I'm eager to try out the new regexp engine too. Is it exactly the
same as the one in Ruby?

- Eric

---
Eric Hsu, Assistant Professor of Mathematics
San Francisco State University
erichsu at math.sfsu.edu
http://math.sfsu.edu/hsu