[SVN] Revision 905 (SVK)

Brad Miller bonelake at mac.com
Tue May 17 01:38:30 UTC 2005

what is the long term plan for the key situation in Tiger?

I still get strange key behavior more often than I would like.  For
example I use ^-f to move forward and I've changed both Reformat
Paragraph and Reformat Selection to ctrl-option-w  but there are
still times when I press ctrl-f and find whatever I'm working on
reformatted.   I've been trying to pin it down, but its really hard
because as soon as I hit command-z to undo then ctrl-f works the way
I want it to.

Also I've got my own command bound to ctrl-shift-g but TextMate
insists on calling To Opposite Case (^g)