[SVN] Revision 885 (Latex)

Charilaos Skiadas cskiadas at uchicago.edu
Mon May 9 21:35:10 UTC 2005

I suddenly seem to have two languages, LaTeX and Latex. Is that
something I've done wrong on my side, or is it related to one of the
last revisions?

On May 9, 2005, at 1:11 PM, Allan Odgaard wrote:

> • Label, cite, and ref are now keyword.control
> • Textbf, it, and tt are now markup.*
> • Minor changes to include \ in the naming of some keywords

For the footnote snippet, I really think the trigger should be \foot or
\foo, instead of foot, since the way to usually use that would be
something like:
"need a footnote here\footnote{the footnote}", so in order to trigger
the snippet and get the right outcome, the text before pressing tab
would have to be
"need a footnote herefoot"
which wouldn't work, since it collides with the previous word.

Also, I noticed that when I changed the trigger to \foot, and then
triggered it, I got two backslashes in front. Not sure why...

> Changed:
> U   trunk/Bundles/Latex.tmbundle/Syntaxes/LaTeX.plist

Haris