[SVN] Revision 861 (Latex)

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Fri May 6 12:49:34 UTC 2005

It's been some years since I did LaTeX myself, but these are some of the things I recall I did a lot, so I added snippets for these, since none of the current snippets seems to cover this basic stuff, and during the last few weeks the topic of LaTeX support in TextMate has come up more than once :)

Feel free to extend this basic set! Also, maybe we should consider to remove or at least rework the current snippets, seeing how some of the text inserted is in French, and the tab triggers are IMHO not very ergonomic (no offense to the original author).

Changed:
A   trunk/Bundles/Latex.tmbundle/Snippets/\begin .. \end (begin).plist
A   trunk/Bundles/Latex.tmbundle/Snippets/\section .. (section).plist
A   trunk/Bundles/Latex.tmbundle/Snippets/\subsection .. (sub).plist
A   trunk/Bundles/Latex.tmbundle/Snippets/\textbf .. (bf).plist
U   trunk/Bundles/Latex.tmbundle/info.plist