[SVN] Bundle commit 507

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Sat Mar 19 16:25:24 UTC 2005

On Mar 19, 2005, at 17:16, Simon Strandgaard wrote:

> when viewing my 'blackbox_p5.rb' file, I noticed that the string rule
> was broken at line 1520.  The symbol rule had a higher precedence than
> the string rule.
> I had to introduce a dummy.class-member.ruby  rule, so I could remove
> the ugly hack from 'keywords.variables.symbol.ruby'.

Just to clarify, the variable rule would include the character before
the colon (to ensure it wasn't a double colon), so ":foo would be
matched as a variable (and not string) because " became part of the
variable.

The rule no longer eats the character in front of the actual variable,
so to avoid having foo::bar show :bar as a variable, a new rule has
been introduced to match class::member.