[SVN] Bundle commit 487

Kumar McMillan kumar.mcmillan at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 23:14:59 UTC 2005

On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 11:07:25 -0800, Will Prater
<lists-wp at mercurycloud.net> wrote:

> On Mar 15, 2005, at 7:56 AM, Eric Hsu wrote:
>
> > Adding Max's HTML List output for the Special Items/Functions/Entities
> > listing.
> >
> > Changed:
> > U   trunk/Defaults.tmbundle/Commands/020 Function: Entity Nav.plist
> > A   trunk/Defaults.tmbundle/Commands/Special items max.plist
> > A   trunk/Defaults.tmbundle/bin/nav2list.php
>
> Perhaps we should port this to Perl, Python, or Ruby; those are all
> installed default on OS X.  Correct me if I'm wrong, but the PHP
> executable binary does not come pre-installed on OS X :(  New users
> will not be able to use Commands created with PHP shell scripts.

I think an old version of PHP is included with OSX but I'm not
positive.  On a separate but related note, I would suggest these
output scripts should be ported to a Python module so that in the
entitynav.py loop, the line to be outputted could just be passed to a
method formatLine(line) or something.  This would speed things up
considerably.  I have also noticed that Python seems a little smarter
about caching imported modules and such.  But ... everything that's
been contributed so far "works" :)

Please let us know if someone gets an error with the PHP executable
not being found.