[SVN] Bundle commit 454

Kumar McMillan kumar.mcmillan at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 20:39:39 UTC 2005

hmm, that UnixShell.tmbundle/info.plist was an accident.  I updated it
to the last version and tried to check it in, but svn wouldn't let me.
 Anybody have an idea?  I did:

svn update -r 356 UnixShell.tmbundle/info.plist

... at first it wouldn't check in (as if there were no changes).  Then
after I touched the file svn says :

The version resource does not correspond to the resource within the
transaction.  Either the requested version resource is out of date
(needs to be updated), or the requested version resource is newer than
the transaction root (restart the commit).