[SVN] Bundle commit 438

torsten.becker at gmail.com torsten.becker at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 00:50:42 UTC 2005

• New command for Ruby: 'Fire up IRB', starts IRB (Interactive Ruby), you can set $TM_IRB to use another IRB than 'irb' and $TM_IRB_ADDS to do special things with the first window, I for example use 'set size to {554, 574}' to get a long stretched Terminal window.

Because Allan and Chris 'allowed' me to do this:
• Several changes in the Ruby syntax def:
  - Keywords are now separated into 'reserved-words.blocking', 'reserved-words.logical', 'reserved-words.misc', 'reserved-words.special-values' and 'functions.special-methods'. (colors still the same)
  - It now catches instance-, class- and global variables (including the strange predefined ones like $!, $", etc), because of this, $1 now gets correctly highlighted.
  - The Rails specific stuff is now in a 'Ruby on Rails' syntax. (I hope DHH won't kill me for this :D )
  - The Rails syntax claims to be the Ruby Mode.
  - The Ruby syntax now just responds to .rb and the Rails syntax to .rb, .cgi and .fcgi
  - Added '|' (the pipe) to the smart typing pairs.

Changed:
A   trunk/Rails.tmbundle/Syntaxes/
A   trunk/Rails.tmbundle/Syntaxes/Ruby on Rails.plist
U   trunk/Rails.tmbundle/info.plist
A   trunk/Ruby.tmbundle/Commands/Fire up IRB.plist
U   trunk/Ruby.tmbundle/Syntaxes/Ruby.plist
U   trunk/Ruby.tmbundle/info.plist