[SVN] snippets encoding

cubiq at cubiq.org cubiq at cubiq.org
Tue Mar 1 07:49:50 UTC 2005

> How about instead do a macro e.g. on ctrl-shift-tab that selects the
> previous character and uses the “HTML -> As Named Entities” command?
> That way you won't need a special snippet per character (but instead a
> special key stroke to invoke the expansion).

Yes, the macro should work.
I know TM is a general text editor but I am talking like a web
developer now and having html entities automatically converted
depending on the file encoding whould be even better.
If I am in UFT-8 I'd love to have all my "à" automatically translated
into "à" with a macro that can translate it back. If I am in
iso-8859-1 "à" is allowed and there no need to translate it but if I
want I may use the same magical macro to convert it anyway.
am I saying non senses?

Matteo