[SVN] Ruby problems which may or may not be fixed

Chris Thomas chris at cjack.com
Mon Jun 27 17:54:58 UTC 2005

Does anyone see either of these problems with the current Ruby
syntax? I don't see them, but I want to be sure I'm not
misunderstanding the descriptions -- the second description in
particular is kind of vague.

(1)
     text:
     data += 0.chr
     99.downto(0)
     symptoms:
     '0.' and '99.' is colored as if they were a float. In this case
     they are integers on which a method is invoked.
     solution:
     tweak the rules for numbers and for instance methods.

(2)
     text:
     #{self.class}       (in double quotes)
     symptoms:
     coloring of interpolated code within strings.. is inconsistent.
     solution:
     tweak the interpolation rules and stuff.

Thanks,
Chris