[SVN] Revision 1259 (markdown)

Hadley Wickham h.wickham at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 23:10:45 UTC 2005

Italic regexp that work for all test-cases.

Regexp (for * case) is [*]([^\\\\* ]|\\\\.| [*] | )*(?<! )[*]:

1. match *
2. match:
	anything that isn't a space, \ or *, OR
	anything backslash escaped, OR
	a "space escaped" * OR
	a single space
3. something other than a space
4. and the final *

Along with constant.character.escape.markdown which stops anything backslashed matching the first occurence, this all seems to work.  Although I'm not entirely my regexp logic is totally correct, it doesn't fail for any of the (considerably expanded) test cases.

Changed:
U   trunk/Bundles/markdown.tmbundle/Syntaxes/Markdown.plist
U   trunk/Bundles/markdown.tmbundle/Syntaxes/inline.plist
U   trunk/Bundles/markdown.tmbundle/test-minimal.markdown