[SVN] Revision 1222 (Source)

Chris Thomas chris at cjack.com
Thu Jun 23 06:13:07 UTC 2005

Xcode 2.1 support, phase I: locating the project

• Replace the kludgy, slow shell script for finding projects with pure, clean, fast Ruby. As much as I love a good, lengthy, indecipherable shell script sequence...
• .xcodeproj is now supported, takes precedence over .xcode, which takes precedence over .pbproj.

More to come.

Changed:
U   trunk/Bundles/Source.tmbundle/Commands/Build.plist
U   trunk/Bundles/Source.tmbundle/Commands/Run (xcode target).plist
A   trunk/Bundles/Source.tmbundle/bin/find_xcode_project.rb