[SVN] weird problem with a latex file

Charilaos Skiadas skiadas at math.uchicago.edu
Tue Jun 7 18:14:00 UTC 2005

On Jun 7, 2005, at 12:32 PM, Allan Odgaard wrote:

> On Jun 7, 2005, at 19:22, Charilaos Skiadas wrote:
>
>> So, this is what is happening now, it's even more weird. If I try to
>> open in TextMate the file that I was testing on, that TM was freezing
>> on, then TM now silently terminates with the following message in the
>> console:
>>
>> *** graph path stack full: 27+5 (1, 24)
>> TextMate debug: 27 bits used
>
> Yes, that's the stack I have repeatedly mentioned/warned about being
> full because you added the include text.latex to the syntax ;)

:-)
Quite right. I am slow at undestanding such things sometimes. :-)
Since nested begin-end blocks of depth more than two are likely to
appear only by list environments, I changed it to catch those earlier.
So this at least fixes the problem in my case, and hopefully in most
cases. If people still have problems, then we could go back to the old
system, though I personally like having begin-end blocks highlighted.

Haris