[SVN] subversion bundle problems

Charilaos Skiadas skiadas at math.uchicago.edu
Tue Jun 7 17:08:55 UTC 2005

On Jun 7, 2005, at 4:27 AM, Allan Odgaard wrote:

> On Jun 7, 2005, at 3:21, Charilaos Skiadas wrote:
>
>> I've had problems with some of the commands from the subversion
>> bundle, specifically the diff commands. I just tried to diff the last
>> two revisions of Latex.plist, and, while it let me select the two
>> revisions, it subsequently did nothing. The other diff commands
>> haven't had much more success either.
>>
>> Have other people been able to make it work?
>
> Works fine for me -- including doing a diff on the two last revisions
> of the LaTeX syntax.
>
> Do you get the progress indicator? If not, did you svn update the
> Support directory?

No progress indicator. These are the steps I am following (running
10.3.9 if it makes a difference). I just did and svn update of the
entire repository just to be sure.
1. Double click LaTeX.tmbundle (the one in my home directory. Also
tried with the one in /Library. )
2. Open the LaTeX.plist file from the Syntaxes folder. (Tried the
README.html as well.)
3. Press Ctrl-Sh-A to bring up the subversion commands, and select the
"Diff revisions..." command. (Also tried it from the menu items.)
4. Being asked to "Please choose two revisions of 'Application':"
(this seems weird to me. It should not say Application, should it?)
5. Select r1162 and r1160. Click OK.
6. At this point, the cursor turns to a spinning ball momentarily, and
then back to an arrow, and the current window is not key any more. In
fact, no window seems to be key. If I switch to another application and
come back, then the current window does become key again.
7. No messages in the console.
8. Tried with a random command in the HTML bundle also.

Haris