[SVN] Revision 1397 (Latex)

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Sat Jul 30 11:20:41 UTC 2005

On 29/07/2005, at 15.02, Brad Miller wrote:

> [...] Additional configuration of any personal options can be done
> in Support/lib/latexmkrc.

Probably these things should be in the LaTeX bundle, since they're
only used by LaTeX!?!

I'm btw (most likely) going to add dependencies to bundle items in
the future, which will make them appear as children in the bundle
editor (like template files currently do) both for in-app editing and
to gracefully handle editing of a default command (for the first
time), so dependencies are moved with it to the user bundle in ~/
Library.

> However, the 'Run number' message is spit out by a Perl warn
> command which does not seem to be part of stdout or stderr.

Really should be stderr:

% perl -e 'warn "hello"'|cat -n
hello at -e line 1.
% perl -e 'warn "hello"' 2>&1|cat -n