[SVN] Revision 1396 (Latex)

Brad Miller bonelake at mac.com
Thu Jul 28 22:00:30 UTC 2005

A couple of changes:
1.  When an error is detected, read the next line and append to the error message.
2. Also pick up miscellaneous warnings (warnings without a line number) and add them to the output.

With the changes I've made, it is possible to use latexmk.pl as the TM_LATEX_COMPILE command (in place of pdflatex).  There are a couple of bits of additional config that I'm working through to make it easy, but when I get it to work in a user friendly way I'll commit latexmk.pl to the Support directory (its gpl'ed) along with any changes to the generic build command.

Changed:
U   trunk/Bundles/Latex.tmbundle/latexErrWarnHtml.py