[SVN] CSS appearance & adjusting element names

Chris Thomas chris at cjack.com
Mon Jul 25 03:55:33 UTC 2005

At the moment, in every theme except Pastels on Dark, CSS files are
not particularly attractive.

While it's probably true that, like Pastels on Dark, each theme
should contain specialization for CSS, it would be nice if the
appearance in a simple theme was more palatable. Right now, the
elements are indistinct, so the whole text runs together visually.

If I make two changes to the language def, the appearance of the non-
CSS-specialized themes improves:

     support.constant.property-name.css -> support.type.property-
name.css
     constant.other.css-units -> keyword.other.css-units

Wouild anyone be unhappy if I checked these changes in (I'd also
commit a similar adjustment to Pastels on Dark to preserve the
existing style)?

Chris