[SVN] Revision 1358

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Fri Jul 22 02:11:42 UTC 2005

I've given this some thought, and I'm “starting from scratch” so to speak with the new theme system -- i.e. I'm not going to try to “import” what changes the user may have done in the old theme editor.

The file format of a settings group is however the same as that of a theme. So if you've created your own settings groups (color sets), you can just copy them from Settings to Themes (and change extension to plist), and the color set will then show up as a theme (in 1.1b15).

Changed:
A   trunk/Themes/
A   trunk/Themes/All Hallow's Eve.plist
A   trunk/Themes/Mac Classic.plist