[SVN] LaTeX changes

Charilaos Skiadas skiadas at math.uchicago.edu
Thu Jul 21 16:35:10 UTC 2005

I must say I really like the way the LaTeX bundle  works right now. I
have one question though, that hopefully someone can answer/fix, I
haven't messed with the bundle for a while, so I hope someone who has
worked on it more recently can provide a quick fix.
There seems to be a problem with the sectioning commands, the match
for the closing } being too greedy. All my chapters/sections etc have
a label next to them, like so:

\chapter{Filtered Rings and Modules}\label{cha:filteredRingsModules}

This is not colored properly, matching the last } as closing the
chapter command.
It works fine of course if I put the label in a line of its own, but
logically I'd much rather have it right next to the sectioning
command it is a label for. Any thoughts on how to fix this?

Haris