[SVN] Re: [TxMt] LaTeX syntax enhancements.

Brad Miller bonelake at mac.com
Sun Jan 30 23:44:14 UTC 2005

Done.

That was one of my commits from earlier today, see revision 149.

I am always a little shy about committing someone else's work to a
public repository.  But after re-reading Marcin's email from yesterday
and with the encouragement from others I figured why not.

BTW, I have moved this thread over to textmate-dev.

Brad