[SVN] Bundle commit 142

Torsten Becker torsten.becker at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 13:09:07 UTC 2005

> Not sure if this is the problem, but I got some gateway error when
> renaming files. It seems to be a svn/apache bug related to going
> through https. I did a new checkout over http and then there were no
> problems (other than the case stuff).

I also had this problem, I thought it is because of some funky
transparent proxy in my university and it took a while so that I knew
that it had to be subversion because also pure copys failed with this
text:

Adding         MIPS.tmbundle/Snippets/010 hello world.plist
svn: Commit failed (details follow):
svn: COPY of 010 hello world.plist: 502 Bad Gateway (https://macromates.com)
svn: Your commit message was left in a temporary file:
svn:    '/Users/torsten/Projekte/SVNs/TextMate Bundles/svn-commit.tmp'

--
Torsten Becker