[SVN] TextMate 1.1b1p1

Eric Hsu erichsu at math.sfsu.edu
Thu Jan 6 03:16:21 UTC 2005

The Cmd-T thing is pretty neat!

>TextMate would previously clean out the various bundles directories,
>causing the .svn dir to be lost. It would also generate a new name
>for the item if the name was changed in the GUI.

I don't know if you intended this, but when you take a command and
duplicate it (++), you get

(1) a new bundle that lives in Custom.tmbundle and
(2) has the same name as the old command.

#2 confused the heck out of me as I looked for a new command I'd
written, but couldn't figure out which bundle it was in, and what it
was called!

- Eric
--
Eric Hsu, Assistant Professor of Mathematics
San Francisco State University
erichsu at math.sfsu.edu
http://math.sfsu.edu/hsu