[SVN] TextMate 1.1b1p1

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Wed Jan 5 13:02:27 UTC 2005

TextMate would previously clean out the various bundles directories,
causing the .svn dir to be lost. It would also generate a new name for
the item if the name was changed in the GUI. I have fixed these two
issues and released a 'patch' of 1.1b1 which I'd strongly recommend:
    http://macromates.com/textmate/files/TextMate_1.1b1p1.zip

Additionally it no longer stores the bundlePath in the items, and it
gives new items a UUID. beta 2 will see a few more improvements with
regard to bundles, but I wanted to have this out ASAP for those of you
who now have bundles on svn.

Also, this version contains none of the bundles which is currently in
the repository.

And, it contains (unrelated to bundles) the new file chooser: press
command-T and enter an abbreviation matching the file you want to open
(similar to Launchbar/QuickSilver).