[SVN] Re: ActionScript Bundle

Roger Braunstein roger at partlyhuman.com
Mon Feb 28 01:00:44 UTC 2005

Damn!

That get_doc_path.sh is a neat little solution. I like how a lot of the
bundles use applescript to do some of the GUI dirty work --
particularly impressed with HTML > Colorpicker.... anyway, I'll fit it
into the commands sometime this week, I have to get back to writing
actionscript for client work ;)

So it ends up storing the path in the preferences file instead of a
special variable like $TM_SVN... I suppose if the user needs to change
his setting for the variable, I could add another simple command which
would do a defaults delete com.macromates.textmate.actionscript
FlashDocumentationPath. Easy enough.

Also -- you really want to have every bundle save its own preferences
plist?

Cool! Thanks for your help!
Roger