[SVN] snippets encoding

Torsten Becker torsten.becker at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 16:00:53 UTC 2005

On Fri, 25 Feb 16:53 (+0100), cubiq at cubiq.org wrote:
> I found really helpful to have a set of snippets for HTML that
> automatically translate accented and "strange" characters (eg: à [a
> grave]) to its corresponding html entity. So à+TAB -> à
>
> This is essential for european languages. May I add the snippet to the
> repository?

I also have such snippets for our german 'Umlauts', namely ä (ä),
ö (ö) and ü (ü).  I think it would make sense to add such
things to the repository but I also would suggest to wait till the
upcoming scope system works so that they just act in HTML and XML
scopes.

Maybe they should then get added to the HMTL (or XML?) bundle.

--
Torsten