[SVN] Bundle commit 348

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Wed Feb 23 13:12:13 UTC 2005

On Feb 23, 2005, at 7:53, Chris Thomas wrote:

> More FYI. The styles need work. To me, it's pleasant to use, though,
> and the new build output parser seems to link fewer false positives
> than the previous perl parser did. (None, in my testing, vs. several,
> in the case of a multi-target kernel extension build.)

I'm really liking it, very stylish! :) I prefer to have the details
hidden by default -- I may be able to fix the state reset-thing by
instead of reloading the buffer, have a javascript append to it, but I
haven't looked into this yet.

> Now I don't need to open Xcode except for configuring builds. :)

So next thing on your TODO is a GUI to manipulate the .xcode files? ;)