[SVN] PHP bundle

cubiq at cubiq.org cubiq at cubiq.org
Wed Feb 23 11:33:40 UTC 2005

Just wanted to introduce myself together with my first commit to the
repository.

I'm working on the PHP bundle and trying to make TM the perfect web
authoring tool.

I added to the PHP syntax about 3000 functions that are almost all the
PHP functions available excluded deprecated and experimental ones.
I kept all functions for all DB types, even those that no-one would
ever use :) hope someone will help me to indentify really usefull
functions. More info in the README file in the repository.

I also changed the color scheme a bit to get closer to the default PHP
syntax highlighting, but Allan informed me that a new code highlighting
is on the work so I am not wasting time to optimize colors.

Cheers,
Matt