[SVN] Bundle commit 340

Eric Hsu erichsu at math.sfsu.edu
Tue Feb 22 20:31:28 UTC 2005

At 9:17 PM +0100 2/22/05, Torsten Becker wrote:
>On Tue, 22 Feb 11:32 (-0800), Eric Hsu wrote:
>>  What do you think of either a unified command that checks the syntax
>>  (could be awkward for code within other code) or at least, making
>>  ctrl-v a uniform keystroke across languages to check syntax or
>>  validate?
>
>I also think seperate scripts are better.  I just hope that ctrl-V
>isnt used by a funky emacs binding. :)

Okay. The upside is maintenance is easier. The only downside is that
changing the keystroke across languages would be annoying if you
don't like ^V...

Maybe in the future when commands can call other commands, one can
write a unified wrapper that calls the right command in the right
bundle.

- Eric
--
Eric Hsu, Assistant Professor of Mathematics
San Francisco State University
erichsu at math.sfsu.edu
http://math.sfsu.edu/hsu