[SVN] Bundle development buglets

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Sat Feb 19 17:40:32 UTC 2005

On Feb 19, 2005, at 18:14, Eric Hsu wrote:

> I assume this is in the queue, but opening the command editor from the
> keyboard closes up your currently open outline. So does opening up a
> new command editor. It would be nice if the command editor remembered
> its state between openings.

Yes, initially the idea was that opening the editor for command,
snippet, or macro editing would show the current (bundle) context as
selected/expanded. But I also do not really like this myself :)

If however you use the “Show Bundle Editor” from the Windows menu, then
it will not change the selection or collapse/expand outline items.