[SVN] Bundle development buglets

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Sat Feb 19 13:08:15 UTC 2005

On Feb 15, 2005, at 8:35, Allan Odgaard wrote:

>> 2. Some way to instantly save bundle editor changes to the plist
>> files would be useful. [...]
> Changes are saved to disk when you close the bundle editor window.

I could make this more obvious by making the close button of the bundle
editor window show the “modified” state and a “save?” sheet when you
close the window -- but I think this behavior would get really
frustrating quite fast. This is how the account preferences act in
Mail.app, and I'm not a fan! :)