[SVN] Bundle commit 306

Eric Hsu textmate at betterfilecabinet.com
Sat Feb 19 01:32:12 UTC 2005

I added a more ambitious Diff command. It takes two selected files, diffs them and formats the output in HTML so clicking on the change jumps to the correct line in the appropriate document.

I had planned for more slick stuff, like using Javascript to allow a click to hide the common parts of the file, and using JS to allow a click to swap the 'old' and 'new' file. But I ran out of time and patience.

Changed:
A   trunk/Diff.tmbundle/Commands/Diff Selected Files.plist
U   trunk/Diff.tmbundle/README.txt
A   trunk/Diff.tmbundle/Tools/
A   trunk/Diff.tmbundle/Tools/Diff.pl
A   trunk/Diff.tmbundle/Tools/both-hide.css
A   trunk/Diff.tmbundle/Tools/both-show.css
A   trunk/Diff.tmbundle/Tools/diff-norm.css
A   trunk/Diff.tmbundle/Tools/diff-rev.css
A   trunk/Diff.tmbundle/Tools/diff.css
A   trunk/Diff.tmbundle/Tools/flip_files.js
A   trunk/Diff.tmbundle/Tools/styleswitcher.js