[SVN] (SVN Bundle) Idea: renaming 'Diff with Lastest' to 'Diff with Newest'

Torsten Becker torsten.becker at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 17:03:40 UTC 2005

On Wed, 16 Feb 2005 23:06 (-0800), Chris Thomas wrote:
> I think "Previous" can also be read ambiguously. So, what do you think
> about this set of diff commands:
>
> Diff With Newest Revision (HEAD)
> Diff With Working Copy Revision (BASE)
> Diff With Previous Working Copy Revision (PREV)

Hmm, I find this a bit too long for showing it in the menu, because
its hard to read fast, my suggestion based on yours would be this:

Diff With Newest (HEAD)
Diff With Working Copy (BASE)
Diff With Previous Revision (PREV)

> COMMITTED, I think, can be ignored for this purpose.

I think so too.

> (and eventually Diff Selected Files, Diff With Specific Revision...)

Diff With Specific Revision would definitely be a good addition, maybe
with something like your excellent Commit Window as GUI.

--
Torsten Becker