[SVN] svn bundle

Chris Thomas chris at cjack.com
Wed Feb 16 16:52:56 UTC 2005

On Feb 16, 2005, at 8:36 AM, Brian Lalor wrote:

> the status bundle isn't working for me.  It's trying to use the
> directory the project file is stored, but that, for at least one
> project, has no bearing on the working copy.  I think using
> TM_DIRECTORY would be a better solution...

I originally had it that way; I'll change it back. There should
probably be some kind of preference for this. There sometimes isn't an
easy way to get status for an entire project if you use TM_DIRECTORY,
but perhaps I should split out a separate command for that anyway.

If you want, go ahead and replace everything above "export WorkPath" in
the command text with:

WorkPath="$TM_DIRECTORY";

(You're welcome to commit that change if you like. I won't get to it
until tonight (PST) otherwise.)

Chris