[SVN] Bundle commit 277

Chris Thomas chris at cjack.com
Tue Feb 15 17:56:32 UTC 2005

It uses Xcode's default purple for Objective-C keywords, which is
interesting. It contrasts with normal C keywords, which are still in
blue. (Xcode has all language keywords in the same color.) I wonder if
he's also altered his C syntax?

For now, I'll just add the preprocessor changes to the C and C++
preprocessor, so that all the C-family languages are on the same page.

He's also added a unique pattern ID:

        { name = "declaration.function.objc";

I like this because it allows us to better distinguish between
user-declared functions and built-in functions.
{declaration.function.*, declaration.variable.*} would probably be a
better choice for some of the places the current {keywords.function.*,
keywords.variables.*} are being used.

Chris