[SVN] Bundle commit 266

Torsten Becker torsten.becker at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 13:22:19 UTC 2005

On Mon, 14 Feb 2005 21:04, Eric Hsu wrote:
> Any chance those revealed names could open up the files?

I thought about this too but the problem is that svn log just gives
you the paths in the repository but I will again think about this when
improving the command a bit. (maybe today)

> On this note, I think it would be good if people shared a bit more
> what they were working on, so there was a little less duplication of
> work.

I also agree, maybe it could be here on this list or on a Wiki page.

Note:
  I am currently working on improving svn blame, log (ruby and css)
  and implementing svn info.

--
Torsten