[SVN] Bundle commit 255

Chris Thomas chris at cjack.com
Mon Feb 14 03:22:56 UTC 2005

On Feb 13, 2005, at 11:02 AM, Brad Miller wrote:

> The code you sent me fixes update, except that I realized that it
> forces you to set the TM_SVN variable. Unless you mean for this line
> echo "${TM_SVN:=svn}" > /dev/null  to really be export
> "${TM_SVN:=svn}" > /dev/null

Mmm. You're right, that should actually be export "${TM_SVN:=svn}".

> I modified the update code and used it for the add command as well,
> and now both update and add are working.

Cool. Yeah, I'll go ahead and check them in so that everything at least
works. I hadn't actually intended to check in untested versions, which
is one reason why CommitWindow suddenly became important. :)

> Here's the exact error message that I was getting in case its useful.
> I don't see that there is anything weird about this path, but I wonder
> about the extra single quote  in the second line of the message.
>
> subversion/libsvn_wc/lock.c: 373: (apr_err=155007)
> svn: ' '/Users/bmiller/Projects/PythonDataStruct/Trees' is not a
> working copy

Thing is, I couldn't figure out how that extra quote was being
generated. echoing the command doesn't show it.

Chris