[SVN] Bundle commit 258

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Mon Feb 14 00:13:52 UTC 2005

On Feb 14, 2005, at 0:45, Allan Odgaard wrote:

> • Added <style> so that command output use the Lucida Grande font

Speaking of which, I see a few of you keep the style sheet in a
separate file. Personally I prefer it inline, so that the command has
as few dependencies as possible, not sure if there is any advantage to
keep it externally?

> • Changed help command to use “heredoc” instead of echo

Notice that I use curly braces and the non-ASCII bullet in front of
each line, this means that utf-8 is now working on the server (turned
out the utf-8 locale was missing from the install)! :)

And also, I just learned that bash supports “herestrings”, this means
that instead of e.g.:
  # lowercase current word
  echo $TM_CURRENT_WORD | tr '[A-Z]' '[a-z]'

One can instead do:
  tr <<<$TM_CURRENT_WORD '[A-Z]' '[a-z]'