[SVN] Bundle commit 255

Chris Thomas chris at cjack.com
Sun Feb 13 18:20:57 UTC 2005

I've seen that with the current version of the Update command, but
Commit works for me. This usually seems to be some kind of shell
quoting issue. Can you post the paths you're trying to commit, and the
path it's complaining about (what's the exact error text from the HTML
window)?

For Update, can you can replace the command in the bundle editor with:

if [[ -z $TM_SELECTED_FILES ]]; then
     WorkPaths=`echo \'$TM_FILEPATH\'`;
else
     WorkPaths="$TM_SELECTED_FILES";
fi
export WorkPaths

echo "${TM_SVN:=svn}" > /dev/null

# use ruby to avoid shell quoting madness
ruby <<END
     svn = ENV['TM_SVN']
     puts %x{#{svn} update $WorkPaths}
END

... and see if that works better? I haven't committed this change
partly because I haven't figured out how to handle the project file
intuitively -- it may make sense to split it into two commands, Update
Current File and Update Project.

Note that I'm very much not a shell guru, if it's not obvious -- if
anyone has suggestions for a better implementation, I'm open to
feedback. :)

Thanks,
Chris