[SVN] Bundle commit 215

Chris Thomas chris at cjack.com
Wed Feb 9 19:33:11 UTC 2005

On Feb 9, 2005, at 10:47 AM, Torsten Becker wrote:

> On Wed,  9 Feb 2005 07:39, Chris Thomas wrote:
>> Add CommitWindow
> Wow, this is really impressive, maybe SVN integration is now no longer
> a 1.2 thing.
>
> Just one suggestion: I just get the command working if I change the
> command in
> line 20 from
> "${TM_SVN:=svn}" commit $CommitArgs;
> "${TM_SVN:=svn}" commit "$CommitArgs";
> I did read you comment above but without the quotes I just get errors
> because SVN assumes a wrong working copy.

Arrgh, shell quoting. When I originally wrote that comment, I wasn't
piping the command through a subshell. It's probably more correct with
the quotes (works for me both ways). If you want to go ahead and check
that change in, feel free, otherwise I'll do it tonight (USA-PST).

One modifications I want to make, while I'm on the subject, is to add a
column indicating the current status of the files (A, D, M).

It would be useful to have TextMate support a $TM_TOOLS directory to
allow the use of utility tools and scripts from multiple bundles. The
commit window could be used for CVS and Perforce, for example.

Chris