[SVN] Broken Indentation

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Thu Dec 29 23:19:37 UTC 2005

On 29/12/2005, at 20:59, Shiran Pasternak wrote:

> I found the following two conditions that break indentation while
> trying to indent a selection. I'm not sure what is the source of
> the errors [...]

Currently there is no way to tell TextMate that a line should be
decreased but still cause the following line(s) to be increased.

The comment/quotes after { is the indent patterns for the particular
language which needs to be edited. More info here:

http://macromates.com/textmate/manual/appendix.html#indentation_rules

I'm likely gonna extend TM to be able to handle the case where a line
is both a decrease indent and increase indent pattern match.