[SVN] r2366 (DjangoPython)

Paul Bissex paul.bissex at gmail.com
Sat Dec 3 02:54:35 UTC 2005

On 12/2/05, Allan Odgaard <throw-away-1 at macromates.com> wrote:
> On 2/12/2005, at 21:46, Wilson Miner wrote:
>
> > Any reason why these can't go in the same bundle (single Django
> > bundle) with different scopes for text.html.django and
> > source.python.django? Not sure what the convention is here - I
> > could be missing something.
>
> I'd definitely prefer to have them in the same bundle.

I feel compelled to add that it does seem less elegant from the user's
perspective when scanning through the bundle popup to have (HTML)
template stuff and Python stuff mixed together, even if for
keyboard-activation purposes the scopes effectively separate it out.
But I now see that's how it works in the Rails bundle. so obviously
it's not tripping people up too badly.

pb

--
Paul Bissex