[SVN] r2354 (Objective-C)

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Thu Dec 1 11:49:12 UTC 2005

• changed these slightly in an attempt of giving a better flow through the place holders
• removed some of the spacing

Chris: I know you like your spacing :) but I don't think any code from Apple uses “( Category )”, and when filling in the category name, it is possible to insert spaces, whereas with the previous version, any attempt of removing the extra spaces would move outside the placeholder, and this lose the ability to “tab” to the next tab stop. So from a purely objective point of view, I think this is better (as a default at least) ;)

Changed:
U   trunk/Bundles/Objective-C.tmbundle/Snippets/Category (cat).plist
U   trunk/Bundles/Objective-C.tmbundle/Snippets/Category Interface Only (cati).plist
U   trunk/Bundles/Objective-C.tmbundle/Snippets/Class Interface Only (classi).plist