[SVN] Revision 1615 (PHPCodeCompletion)

Kumar McMillan kumar.mcmillan at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 18:54:51 UTC 2005

nice work!  Looks like the speed issue is sorted; I can't even notice
a pause when it completes builtin function names.  I did notice
however that the preference file is under version control.  Hmm.  I
don't think you want everyone to commit their prefs.  Maybe you can
set svn ignore on this file and then keep a "template" under version
control.  Your program could output a copy of the template on the
first run and then us developers could safely edit that copy.  Or..
maybe someone has a better idea?