[SVN] Revision 1591 (Tcl)

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Mon Aug 22 20:09:22 UTC 2005

• added required escapes for the Tcl string sub-pattern (lossy conversion?)
• added \unnnn, \", and \\ as valid escape sequences in strings
• added support for $variable and [embedded code] in strings

I don't know Tcl though, so this was based on a quick Google, after Yuhei Kuratomi wrote me about not supporting escaped quotes in strings.

If the matching of escaped characters is exhaustive, it may be nice to add a catch-all for invalid escapes -- we have that in C, and I'm loving it! :)

Changed:
U   trunk/Bundles/Tcl.tmbundle/Syntaxes/Tcl.plist